CFP: 3rd International Conference on Automated Production of Cross Media Content for Multi-channel Distribution
Whew! What a title. AXMEDIS looks interesting. The conference is being held on the 28-30th NovemberÂ at the Universitat PolitÃ¨cnica de Catalunya inÂ Barcelona,Â Spain.
In the Internet as well as in the digital era, cross-media production and distribution represent key developments and innovations that are fostered by emergent technologies to ensure better value for money while optimising productivity and market coverage. AXMEDIS2007 aims to explore all subjects and topics related to cross-media and digital-media content production, processing, management, standards, representation, sharing, protection and rights management interoperability, to address the latest developments and future trends of the technologies and their applications, its impact and exploitation. We are particularly interested in exchanging concepts, requirements, prototypes, research ideas, and findings which could contribute to academic research or could be beneficial to business and industrial communities.
Areas they cite that are of interest to me:
* Formats and models for multi-channel content distribution and interoperability
* Web services for content distribution
* Semantic Web for multimedia production and distribution
* Collaborative models and tools
* Context Awareness
* Synchronisation technologies and solutions
* Systems and approaches for content production/distribution on demand
* Content adaptation
* Accessibility and multimodal user interfaces
* Novel applications and case-studies of relevant technologies