As a nice followup to my recent
Moderated by Ansible Berkman (the indefatigable host and caretaker of Second Life’s Berkman Island) this will be a roundtable of real world/virtual world marketers, consultants, developers, journalists, and combinations of all four, including myself. Should make for a fascinating afternoon:
“Avatar-based Marketing: What’s the future of Real Life Companies Marketing to Second Life Avatars?”Â Friday, June 23 at Noon, Second Life Time (i.e., PST), Berkman Island.
- Hempman Richard (aka Paul Hemp, Senior Editor, Harvard Business Review)
- Cristiano Midnight (SLUniverse/Snapzilla)
- SNOOPYbrown Zamboni (aka Jerry Paffendorf, Second Life Future Salon/Electric Sheep Company)
- Zero Grace (aka blogger Tony Walsh, Clickable Culture)
- Razor Rinkitink (aka Raz Schionning, Director of Web Services, American Apparel, with just-opened Second Life outlet)
- Hamlet Au (aka blogger Wagner James Au, New World Notes)
I’ll try and make it (it will be Sat 5am here). If you see me there, Lythe Witte, IM me a hello!