- Fri 19th Jan, – An (Autobiographical) History of Intimacy and Its Relationship to Creative Practice, Heartbeat Symposium & Game Jam, The Space, Byron Bay
.[photo by Justine Colla/ @pastasauce]
- Sat 3rd Feb – The Secrets of Creating an Indie Game Franchise: A Narrative Designer’s Approach, Game Development Brisbane, JMC, Brisbane
- Mon-Tues 19th-20th March – The Secrets to Creating an Indie Game Franchise, Game Narrative Summit, Game Developers Conference, San Francisco. GDC Vault Video, GDC Vault Slides
- Thurs 15th March – Cross-Media Writing & Design Workshop, Centre of Excellence in Film & Interactive Media Arts, Norwegian Film School, Norway
- Thurs 26th April – GOMA TALKS PATRICIA PICCININI: RISE OF THE MACHINES, Gallery of Modern Art.
- Mon 12th – Weds 14th March – Artistic Research Spring Forum, Centre of Excellence in Film & Interactive Media Arts, Norwegian Film School, held at Holmsbu, Norway
- Dena, C. (2018). How Creative Processes Are Adapting To Change The World. Journal of the Spanish Communication Research Association, 5 (9), 1-9. Consulted at http://www.revistaeic.eu/index.php/raeic/article/view/157
- Dena, C. (2018). Playing The Game Of Legacy. Medium.com. 3rd March. Consulted at: https://medium.com/@christydena/playing-the-game-of-legacy-b1d8f6b723b1.
- “Magic Mike XXL“, DICE Hard, 8th Feb, 2018 (we do a live boardgame adaptation of the movie Magic Mike XXL!)
- “In Conversation with Christy Dena about the Extended Experiences Lab,” West End Film Festival Newsletter, 6th Feb.
- Extended Experiences Lab, in partnership with the West End Film Festival, sponsored by Screen Queensland, Brisbane, AUS, May-June, 2018
- Forward Slash Story, sponsored by Columbia University’s Digital Storytelling Lab, Kenya, August, 2018
- Meet Your Maker VR Marketplace, AIDC (AUS)